~~ Glossary ~~ FAQs ~~ Meet Us ~~ Promotions ~~
Welcome to the Eagle Radio of Hays Advertising Center….
the online resource for business owners,
agencies, and advertisers.
A broadcast leader for more than 60 years, Eagle Radio of Hays has won numerous awards in news, promotions, community affairs and more. With three FM’s at 100,000 watts of power, combined with our dedication to the community, we can help you reach any target audience. See our coverage map.
In this center you will find the basics on advertising, who we are, and how we can help your business.
Frequently Asked Questions about Radio Advertising
Glossary of Radio Terms
- Advertising creates store traffic.
- Advertising attracts new customers.
- Advertising boosts and maintains moral.
- Advertising is an investment in success.
- Advertising encourages repeat business.
- Advertising generates continuous business.
- Advertising keeps your business top-of-mind.
- Advertising keeps you in the competitive race.
- Advertising gives your business a successful image.
- Businesses that succeed are usually strong, steady advertisers.
- Radio can reach on-the-go consumers!
- Radio allows you to establish a special relationship with consumers.
- Radio can cost-effectively break through the lines of media bombardment.
- Radio’s on-location remote broadcasts are both powerful and profitable.
- Radio’s unique, specialized formats allow you to target your best prospects.
- Radio reaches prospects closest to the point of purchase.
- Radio can bridge the gaps left by other media options.
- Radio provides unique specialized on-air promotions.
- Radio is king for establishing top-of-mind-awareness.
- Radio can influence new markets and prospects.
- Radio can complement other advertising platforms.
- Radio’s listenership remains strong, while time spent with other media declines.
Let our Account Executives work for YOU!
Steve Urban — Mike Ashcraft — Mike Holliday — Mark Hammerschmidt
Joe Lohmeyer — Doug Minson — Leigh Ann Tompkins — Dustin Armbruster
Call us at 785-301-2211, stop by the studios at 2300 Hall St in Hays or use the form below.
Eagle Radio is always on the lookout for our next great account executive.
Successful candidates will help grow local business by developing custom advertising campaigns.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, this may be the right job for you. Our successful executives are outgoing, self-motivated, maintain high integrity, have customer service skills, can sell, are good presenters, have great communication skills, are organized, and creative.
If you have what it takes, contact us today. Call, come by 2300 Hall St in Hays, or use the form above
We look forward to talking with you soon!
Eagle Radio is an equal opportunity employer.