Other routine reorganization items for the calendar year will also be addressed.
A report about the railroad museum Eagle Scout project is also scheduled.
The complete agenda follows.
January 14, 2019
REGULAR MEETING OF THE CITY COUNCIL OF ELLIS
City Hall – Council Meeting Room
ROLL CALL AND MEETING CALL TO ORDER AT 7:30 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
AMENDMENTS TO AGENDA (if needed)
ADMINISTER OATH OF OFFICE TO NEWLY ELECTED OFFICIALS
- CONSENT AGENDA
(Each speaker will be limited to five minutes. If several people from the group wish to speak on same subject, the group must appoint a spokesperson. ALL comments from public on agenda items must be during Public Comment. Once council begins their business meeting, no more comments from public will be allowed.)
- PRESENTATIONS OF AWARDS, PROCLAMATIONS, REQUESTS & PETITIONS (HEARINGS)
- SPECIAL ORDER
- Report on Railroad Museum Eagle Scout Project – Sam Pyle
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- NEW BUSINESS
- Election of Council President
- Designation of Official Newspapers and Depositories
- Consider Approval of 2019 Advertising Packages
- Consider Approval of Resolution Authorizing Use of Credit Card
- REPORTS FROM CITY OFFICIALS
- Public Works
- City Clerk
- Review Annual Council Information Forms
- Discuss Dates for Council Orientation
- Mayor Update and Announcements