Eagle Marketing Solutions in Hays is looking for our next Traffic Assistant! Are you a self-motivated, responsible and dependable individual? Are you willing to learn and ready to have fun? If you are a hard worker and like a challenge, then this could be the perfect job for you!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to multi-task and handle interruptions while working
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated, but still able to work as a team
- Enter sales orders
- Answer office phone
- Maintain and update sales orders
- Process Daily Deposits
- Generate Weekly and Monthly Sales Reports
- Process Monthly Billing
- Social Media Reporting
- Exposure to basic clerical work (Answering phones, filing, data entry)
- Basic computer skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Comfortable with social media, especially Facebook
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Eagle offers a competitive benefits package including health insurance, 401K, paid vacation, and employee stock ownership plan.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background and motor vehicle check. Eagle Communications is an employee-owned company and an EEO employer.
Click HERE to apply!