1. Commissioners moved the renewal of commercial insurance to next Thursday’s commission meeting.
2. Commissioners moved the vote to accept the low bid for 13th Street Overlay to next Thursday’s commission meeting.
3. Commissioners heard a report from Brian Meier on the Big Creek Aquifer.
4. Various Water Issues were discussed; commissioners heard a report from Bernie Kitten on the current status of the Hays Water Supply.
5 .Commissioners moved the vote to stop the allowance of water to customers outside city limits to next Thursday’s commission meeting.
6. Commissioners tabled an amendment to the Water Conservation Plan for a later meeting.