By John Fedele ~ Salina Post
In truth, the White House is not winnable because the Republican Party does not have an electable candidate.
- Bachmann is a woman and America is not ready for one, unless the media wants one, as they did in the case of our current president.
- Romney is a proven loser from the last GOP primary, and look who he lost to…McCain.
- Perry is Bush on steroids, and from Texas.
- Christie is a great Pillsbury Doughboy for the press to latch onto. Besides he makes too much sense and, until recently, didn’t show any eagerness for the job.
- Then comes Newt, who is by far the best candidate solely based on his experience with the workings of Washington D.C. His problem is he knows the workings of Washington D.C.
- Then there is the Pizza man. I think Cain would be a great candidate. It would divide the Black Vote, and give the media a fit when it comes to playing the Race Card.
No, the prize is the Congress. Representatives and Senators from the Republican Party with Tea Party ideas are what we need in Congress. If the GOP can control the two houses, it doesn’t matter that Obama is still president. He wouldn’t be able to veto anything because the senate would be able to over-ride. If truth be known it would be a wonderful second term for Obama. He wouldn’t have to make any decisions, could play golf every day and take as many vacations as he wanted, since the Congress would be running the country. So, here’s the thing, make sure we control the two houses. That is how we can correct these past few years.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely those of the author. These views and opinions do not represent those of HaysPost.com, and/or any/all contributors to this site.