Terms Of Service
Terms of Service
Your continued use of HaysPost.com constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service, which may be modified by us from time to time. The current version of this document will always be available on HaysPost.com, and it is your responsibility to review it on a regular basis. By continuing to use this site, you agree to be bound by any future changes published on HaysPost.com.
When you contribute content to HaysPost.com, you may post only content that you created, that you own, or for which you otherwise possess express permission or licensing rights. By uploading or otherwise posting any content, you represent and warrant: (i) you own or otherwise have all necessary rights, including but not limited to copyrights, to the content you provide and the rights to use it in this medium as provided in this Terms of Service; (ii) all information you provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and, (iii) the content will not defame, cause injury to, or harass, any person or entity.
By posting or uploading content such as text, images, audio and video works, you grant HaysPost.com, Eagle Communications, Inc., a world-wide, royalty-free, perpetual license to reproduce your content on HaysPost.com and in any other media now known or later developed, and to use your publicly disclosed identity and related information for online and offline purposes, including commercial uses.
HaysPost.com may remove content at any time for any reason or no reason and is in no way responsible for storage or continued availability of content. HaysPost.com is not required, and will not endeavor, to pre-screen or review content that is posted by users. HaysPost.com, however, reserves the right to do so in the future at its sole discretion. In cases where you post content as private or semi-private, including private messaging, HaysPost.com will not be responsible for ensuring the security of that private content and may divulge that content to government or private investigators at its sole discretion.
Conduct and Use
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available content:
- that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy;
- that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- that purports to be from any person or entity, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent.
- that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, mis-informative, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
- that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- that constitutes or contains “affiliate marketing,” “link referral code,” “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
- that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if (1) posted in areas which are not designated for such purposes; or (2) emailed to HaysPost.com users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
- that advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items the sale of which is prohibited or restricted by applicable law;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or that otherwise negatively affects other users’ ability to use the Service; or
- that employs misleading email addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Service.