The U.S. Attorney’s office says 34-year-old Lorenzo Sepulveda, of Olathe, pleaded guilty Monday to one count of conspiracy to distribute meth. His plea agreement calls for an 18-year prison sentence and the forfeiture of $125,000.
Sepulveda was among eight people charged last year as the result of an investigation by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. He admitted to several transactions in 2009 in which undercover agents bought meth from various drug dealers involved in the operation.
Prosecutors say Sepulveda told agents the meth came directly from Mexico.
Sentencing is scheduled for Dec. 16.