|

Wednesday morning apartment fire

The Hays Fire Department was dispatched this morning, just after 7:30 a.m. to the 1400 Block East 29th where a fire in an apartment oven had been extinguished.

However, there was a lot of smoke. There were no injuries.  Grease in the oven is believed to have contributed to starting the fire.

1400 Block of East 29th

1400 Block of East 29th

 

KSKOLLoct
Commenting Disclaimer
  • Be respectful. 
  • Do not use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Do not make accusations or personal attacks
  • Comments considered to be 'trolling' or for the sole purpose of angering others will be removed.