KFIX rock News: Ozzy Osbourne Attempts To Make Sandwich, Sets Kitchen On Fire

ozzymainWhile making a bacon sandwich earlier this week, Ozzy Osbourne instead managed to set the kitchen in his L.A. home on fire.

Entertainment.ie reports that the blaze was bad enough for Ozzy to call the fire department to deal with the flames.

His wife Sharon later tweeted, ““I’m in London, @OfficialOzzy is in LA making a bacon sandwich last night and the fire brigade ended up at our house!!”

Unfortunately for the Osbournes, the incident marks the third time in a year that an accidental fire has affected their lives.

In December of 2012,  Ozzy accidentally set fire to his hair while trying to put out a small blaze cause by an oil candle.

In January, Sharon had to call on the fire department after forgetting to extinguish a candle before she went to bed which set fire to some of her furniture.

Read more here.

“Like” KFIX on Facebook.

Commenting Disclaimer
  • Be respectful. 
  • Do not use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Do not make accusations or personal attacks
  • Comments considered to be 'trolling' or for the sole purpose of angering others will be removed.
  • way2go

    Gotta love the Osbournes!

Recent Comments

No Recent Comments Found