- Call to order by Chairperson.
- MINUTES: Consider approval of the minutes from the regular meeting held on
June 27, 2013. (PAGE 1)
- CITIZEN COMMENTS: (non-agenda items).
- CONSENT AGENDA: (Items to be approved by the Commission in one motion, unless objections are raised).
A. Mayoral Appointment for Approval: Hays Area Planning Commission (PAGE 9)
B. Mayoral Appointment Recommendations: Hays Beautification Committee (PAGE 11)
(No business to review)
- RAG ADDITION FINAL PLAT: Consider approving Resolution No. 2013-019 accepting the final plat known as the RAG Addition. (PAGE 17)
- REQUEST FOR REZONING (A-L TO C-2) – PROPOSED LUECKE ADDITION (ZONING CASE #13-05): Consider approving Ordinance No. 3867 rezoning a portion of the proposed Luecke Addition from A-L (Agriculture District) to C-2 (General Commercial and Service District). (PAGE 23)
- RECONSIDER REQUEST FOR REZONING (A-L TO C-2) – PROPOED LUECKE ADDITION (ZONING CASE #13-01): Consider denying the proposed rezoning of a portion of the proposed Luecke Addition from A-L (Agriculture District) to C-2 (General Commercial and Service District). (PAGE 33)
- RECONSIDER REQUEST FOR REZONING (A-L TO R-3) – PROPOSED LUECKE ADDITION (ZONING CASE #13-02): Consider approving Ordinance No. 3868 rezoning a portion of the proposed Luecke Addition from A-L (Agriculture District) to R-3 (Two- Family Dwelling District). (PAGE 37)
- REPLAT OF LOT 2, BLOCK 9, GOLDEN BELT 8TH ADDITION – ENGINEERING SERVICES AGREEMENT: Consider approving the Engineering Services Agreement with Ruder Engineering & Surveying, LLC for the development of the Replat of Lot 2, Block 9, Golden Belt 8th Addition. (PAGE 45)
- AMENDED ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT POLICY – RURAL HOUSING IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT (RHID): Consider approving the amended Economic Development Policy for the City of Hays containing the Rural Housing Improvement District Policy. (PAGE 55)
- ADDENDUM TO THE MEMORANDUM OF AGREEMENT WITH THE HAYS FRATERNAL ORDER OF POLICE (FOP) LODGE 48 INC. FOR 2014: Consider approving the Addendum to the Memorandum of Agreement between the City of Hays and FOP Lodge 48 Inc. for 2014. (PAGE 75)
- REPORT OF THE CITY MANAGER (PAGE 79)
- COMMISSION INQUIRIES AND COMMENTS
- EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF REQUIRED)
ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY NEEDING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THIS MEETING SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY MANAGER’S OFFICE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED MEETING TIME. EVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE.