|

House Fire Thursday Afternoon

Tam OShanter fire 1On Thursday afternoon, City of Hays firefighters were dispatched to a building fire at 3102 Tam O’Shanter Drive. On arrival, firefighters found a fire burning in the electrical service equipment and inside the wall at the rear of the house. The fire was quickly brought under control with one hose crew at work. Back-up firefighters checked the house for fire spread and removed the smoke. The house sustained slight damage. The most probable cause of the fire was an electrical malfunction in the main service equipment supplying the house. The fire crews were assisted by the City of Hays Police Department, Ellis County EMS and Midwest Energy.

KSKOLLECTIONJULYAUG

Commenting Disclaimer
  • Be respectful. 
  • Do not use obscene, profane or vulgar language.
  • Do not make accusations or personal attacks
  • Comments considered to be 'trolling' or for the sole purpose of angering others will be removed.