Wednesday’s Police Activity Log
Theft: The Hays Police Department investigated two theft reports Wednesday.
- 1000 block of East 41st Street – Wednesday between 8:10 and 8:20 a.m.
- 700 block of Riley Street – Wednesday at 11:01 a.m.
Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer: There was one Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer reported Tuesday.
- 2000 block of Canterbury Drive – Tuesday at 10:29 p.m.
Criminal Damage to Property: Officers investigated on report of damage to property Wednesday
- 500 block of West 8th Street – Wednesday at 9:30 a.m.
Driving While Suspend or Revoked: The Hays PD conducted on Driving While Suspended or Revoke Wednesday
- 2500 block of Vine Street – Wednesday at 10:46 p.m.
Intoxicated Subject: Officers received two reports of an intoxicated subject Wednesday morning
- 300 block of West 19th Street – Wednesday at 12:35 a.m.
- 2700 block of Vine Street – Wednesday at 11:42 a.m.
Motor Vehicle Accident: The Hays Police Department responded to three vehicle accidents Wednesday.
- City Street or Alley Hays at 13th and Main Streets – Wednesday at 7:30 a.m.
- Pedestrian and Vehicle Accident at 27th and Vine Streets – Wednesday at 12:01 p.m.
- Hit and Run Accident in the 1600 block of Ash Street – Wednesday at 2:07 p.m.