1. Call to order by Chairperson.
2. MINUTES: Consider approval of the minutes from the regular meeting held on
April 25, 2013.
3. CITIZEN COMMENTS: (non-agenda items).
4. CONSENT AGENDA: (Items to be approved by the Commission in one motion, unless
objections are raised).
(No business to review)
5. HAYS DOG PARK RESOLUTION OF INTENT: Consider approving Resolution No.
2013-012 authorizing the Friends of the Hays Dog Park to develop a dog park in phases.
6. AIRPORT SNOW BLOWER – FAA GRANT APPLICATION: Consider authorizing staff
to submit an application for federal assistance for the purchase of a snow blower for the
Hays Regional Airport.
7. AIRPORT SNOW BLOWER – AWARD OF BID: Consider accepting the low bid from
Kodiak America, LLC for the purchase of a snow blower for the Hays Regional Airport, to
be funded from the New Equipment Reserve fund, contingent upon FAA grant funding.
8. LINING OF METAL STORM SEWER AWARD OF BID: Consider approving a bid from
Utility Solutions, LLC for storm sewer lining to be funded from the Stormwater
Management Projects line item.
9. ELIMINATION OF VARIOUS SCHOOL ZONES: Consider approving Ordinance
No. 3861 amending Section 62-109 of the Municipal Code and directing staff to remove
10. SCHEDULING OF TEFRA PUBLIC HEARING FOR JUNE 13, 2013 – RETIREMENT OF
HEALTH CARE FACILITY REVENUE BONDS, SERIES 2012-A: Consider scheduling
the TEFRA public hearing for June 13, 2013 for the retirement of Via Christi Health Care
Facility Revenue Bonds, Series 2012-A.
11. REPORT OF THE CITY MANAGER
12. COMMISSION INQUIRIES AND COMMENTS
13. EXECUTIVE SESSION (IF REQUIRED)
ANY PERSON WITH A DISABILITY NEEDING SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS TO ATTEND THIS MEETING
SHOULD CONTACT THE CITY MANAGER’S OFFICE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE SCHEDULED MEETING
TIME. EVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO ACCOMMODATE ANY REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE.