A Windy Sunday. Overnight Gusts in the 40s
Wind gusts early Sunday were reported from 40+ mph in parts of Ellis County and more wind is on the way.
Northwest winds will strengthen this morning, with the strongest winds over the northern half of the area. With Highs today in the mid 60s.
This evening the gusty winds will become light. With an expected low tonight of around 35
On Monday, we will see a downward trend in temperatures with a high near 58. Then a slight chance of rain Monday Night and Tuesday.
As we get into the mid week time frame, an upper level storm system will bring increased precipitation chances to the region. A mix of rain and snow will be possible, along with cooler temperatures.
- -Today: Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a southwest wind 16 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- -Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. North northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.
- -Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Northeast wind 6 to 14 mph.
- -Monday Night: A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. East northeast wind 14 to 16 mph.
- -Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Northeast wind around 17 mph.
- -Tuesday Night: A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of rain or freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- -Wednesday: A chance of rain or freezing drizzle before 10am, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 50%.