A Warm and Windy Saturday
Sunday, a front will work its way through the region, bringing gusty northwesterly winds. High temperatures will be cooler, near 60 degrees.
As we get into the work week, the main story will lie with falling temperatures and increasing chances of rain and snow.
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Breezy, with a south wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Breezy, with a south wind 18 to 24 mph.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 18 to 24 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night: A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between 11pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday: Partly sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday: A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday: A chance of rain, snow, and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 50%.