Hays Police Department Arrest Log 4/01/2013 to 4/03/2013
Hays Police Department Arrest Log 04/01/2013 to 04/03/2013
All persons included in this post are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Albert Emil Hass, 32, of Hays, was arrested at 1:38 a.m. on April 1, 2013 in the 800 block of Ash Street on suspicion of:
Criminal trespass; Remain in defiance of order by owner
- Joshua Joseph Dennison, 19, of Hays, was arrested at 2:15 a.m. on April 1, 2013 in the 3300 block of Skyline Drive on suspicion of:
Possession of opiate, opium, narcotic or certain stimulant
Possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Leon Joseph Haselhorst, 68, of Hays, was arrested at 9:57 a.m. on April 3, 2013 in the 3600 block of Vine Street on suspicion of Aggravated battery; Intentional great bodily harm or disfigurement.
- Enoch Alexander Collins, 19, of Hays, was arrested at 8:00 p.m. on April 3, 2013 in the 100 block of West 12th Street on suspicion of:
Battery; Causing rude physical contact
- Douglas Allan Linzemann, 55, of Maysville, OK, was arrested at 10:38 p.m. on April 3, 2013 in the 3600 block of Vine Street on suspicion of:
Disorderly conduct; Disturbing a meeting
Assembly or procession.
Listen LIVE to the Ellis County Law Enforcement radio scanners. This live audio feed monitors law enforcement and emergency management radio activity.
Includes: Ellis County Sheriff, Hays Police Department, area Kansas Highway Patrol, and public safety information.
This information is not criminal history. All individuals included in this post are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law. The Hays Post assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, or completeness, of this information. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may submit a complaint to firstname.lastname@example.org.