Hays Police Department Arrest Log 3/25/2013 to 3/27/2013
Hays Police Department Arrest Log
03/25/2013 to 03/27/2013
All persons included in this post are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Joshua Adam Casper, 26, of Russell, KS, was arrested at 2:15 a.m. on March 26, 2013 in the 4700 block of Roth Avenue on suspicion of:
Domestic battery; Knowing rude physical contact w/ family member
Criminal damage to property.
- Cecley Beionca Ann Stevens, 22, of Russell, KS, was arrested at 2:28 a.m. on March 26, 2013 in the 4700 block of Roth Avenue was arrested on suspicion of Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Gustavo Reyes, 18, of Hays, was arrested at 7:25 p.m. on March 26, 2013 in the 100 block of West 12th Street on suspicion of:
Electronic solicitation; Offender believes child
Aggravated indecent liberties with child; Intercourse with child 14 < 16 YOA
Sexual exploitation of a child.
- Austin Ray Reeves, 19, of Hays, was arrested at 11:13 p.m. on March 26, 2013 in the 2700 block of Canal Boulevard on suspicion of Failure to appear.
- Tessa Anne Lohrmeyer, 20, of Hays, was arrested at 6:00 p.m. on March 27, 2013 in the 400 block of Milner Street on suspicion of:
Possession of opiate, opium, narcotic or certain stimulant
Possession of methamphetamine
Possession of marijuana
Possession of drug paraphernalia
Obstructing apprehension of prosecution
Interference with Law Enforcement Officer.
Listen LIVE to the Ellis County Law Enforcement radio scanners. This live audio feed monitors law enforcement and emergency management radio activity.
Includes: Ellis County Sheriff, Hays Police Department, area Kansas Highway Patrol, and public safety information.
This information is not criminal history. All individuals included in this post are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law. The Hays Post assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, or completeness, of this information. Any person who believes information provided is not accurate may submit a complaint to email@example.com.