Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Rain or Snow Tonight
The rain may mix with or change over to snow before ending across north central Kansas after midnight.
By early Monday morning gusty northwest winds at 20 to 25 mph can be expected as clouds erode from west to east.
Dry conditions and seasonally mild temperatures are then expected through Wednesday. Clouds will increase Wednesday, with a chance of rain between Wednesday night and Friday. Temperatures will average below normal this week
- Today: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 7 to 15 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tonight: A chance of rain, possibly mixing with snow after 1am, then gradually ending. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday: Sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy, with a northwest wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday: A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 50%.