Mostly Sunny and Warmer Today
An upper level disturbance will move through Nebraska Monday, and will bring a few sprinkles through western Kansas in the afternoon.
Monday will also be quite windy, with northwest winds increasing into the 20 to 30 mph range by afternoon, with gusts to as high as 40 mph.
There is a chance for thunderstorms Friday night and Saturday, followed by a chance of snow in far western Kansas.
- Today: Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. South wind 5 to 13 mph becoming northwest after midnight.
- Monday: Scattered sprinkles after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Windy, with a north northwest wind 9 to 19 mph increasing to 19 to 29 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night: Scattered rain and snow before midnight, then a slight chance of snow between midnight and 2am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday: Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 58.