Eagle Radio/Hays Post Contest Rules
KAYS, KHAZ, KFIX, KJLS, KKQY, Hays Post Contests
Eagle Communications, Inc.
- Resident of the United States.
- 18 years old or older and have valid identification.
- Employees of Eagle Communications, Inc., and Promotional Sponsor full or part time and their immediate families or individuals in the same household and their employees and respective promotional or advertising agencies are not eligible.
- No purchase necessary to win.
- Winner will be responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes and or license fees arising from the receipt of any prizes in this contest.
- Winner agrees to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release to be eligible to receive any prizes.
- One winner per family or household during the course of this contest.
- Cash will not be awarded in lieu of prize.
- Eagle Communications, Inc. AND/OR Promotional Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- By participating in this contest, participants agree to have their telephone conversations recorded and or broadcast live. Eagle Communications, Inc., shall have the right to use and publicize the winner’s name(s), character likenesses, voices, photos and the fact that he/she won a prize in an Eagle Radio/Hays Post contest for any and all promotional purposes without further compensation or permission.
- Eagle Communications, Inc., reserves the right to discontinue this contest and/or change the rules and dates without prior notice.
- Prizes cannot be exchanged or sold.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON