Hays Police Department Arrest Log 10/10/11 to 10/12/11
This information was obtained from the Hays Police Department Arrest Log.
All persons included in this post are innocent of crimes until proven guilty in a court of law.
- Nicholas Paul Van Deest, 20, of Hays, was arrested at 1:50 am on October 11, 2011 in the 100 block of West 12th Street on suspicion of domestic battery, knowing rude physical contact with family member.
- Krystal Michelle Oliver, 26, of Hays, was arrested at 4:36 pm on October 11, 2011 in the 1300 block of East 15th Street on suspicion of theft of prop/services; Misdemeanor, and obstruction of legal process.
- Mark Clelland Wretling, 57, of Hays, was arrested at 7:18 pm October 11, 2011 in the 2500 block of Virginia Drive on suspicion of domestic battery; knowing rude physical contact with family member; Criminal Threat, Criminal Damage – misdemeanor.
- Cory James Engstrom, 20, of Great Bend, was arrested at 2:22 am October 12, 2011 in the 1000 block of Cody Avenue on suspicion of possessing opiates/opium/narc drug and certain stimulants; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Obstruction of Official Duty, Transporting an Open CMB, Unlawful Use of a DL, No Ignition Interlock Device, Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor.
- Sarah Lorraine Kyner, 29, of Ogallah, was arrested on October 12, 2011 in the 1200 block of Vine Street on suspicion of failure to appear.
Listen LIVE to the Ellis County Law Enforcement radio scanners. This live audio feed monitors law enforcement and emergency management radio activity.
Includes: Ellis County Sheriff, Hays Police Department, area Kansas Highway Patrol, and public safety information.